MAKE A VIRTUAL CONSULTATION APPOINTMENT
Wilson & Ayache Clinic’s board-certified Cosmetic Surgeon & Primary Skin Health Physician/ Aesthetic Medicine Practitioner are a click away to assist you on all your skin or aesthetic concerns.
FAQ’s VIRTUAL CONSULTATION
How much does a virtual consultation cost
Each virtual consultation is 30 minutes with either a cosmetic surgeon or a Primary Skin Health Physician/ Aesthetic Medicine Practitioner, and cost P1,000.
How do I pay for the virtual consultation?
You may purchase a e-Gift Card at the Wilson & Ayache Clinic Store website (store.wilsonandayache.com) and use it to pay for a virtual consultation.
How do I make an appointment?
You must present your e-Gift Card proof of purchase (A copy of the confirmation email with Order No.). Appointments may be made through the following methods:
- Contact us directly at the clinic through our Landline at (02) 88466725 or mobile at +63 917 594 5766.
- Leave a message on the contact us page at store.wilsonandayache.com
It is best to make an appointment early or at least 24 hours before your preferred date.
You will receive a message from the clinic once your appointment has been confirmed. Please contact the clinic through landline or mobile when you have not received a confirmation within 24 hours.
What online platform will be used for the virtual consultation?
Virtual consultation platforms are Viber, Facebook Messenger or the Wilson & Ayache Clinic private consultation portal. The physician will contact you via video call or audio call, depending on the preference of patient and physician.
What preparations should I make before the appointment?
- Prepare high resolution photos of your skin concern or area of concern. You will be asked to share this with your physician prior consultation.
- Ensure that you have good internet connection and your electronic device (computer, smart phone, tablet) has sufficient battery, equipped with camera and microphone.
- Choose a place that is quiet and well lit (natural light is best). The room must be non-echoing or with good acoustics. The light source must be in front of you and not above or behind you (this will cause your image to be dark and shadowy).
- For consultations involving the face, it should be clean, without any make-up, sunscreen, moisturizer, or toner. Hair should be tied or pulled away from the face.
What will happen if I miss my appointment?
It is best to reschedule your appointment instead of missing it. You will be charged the full amount of the consultation fee which is non-refundable if you fail to notify the clinic and reschedule your appointment at least 3 hours before the appointment. Appointments may only be rescheduled three (3) times, otherwise, it shall be considered used with a non-refundable fee.